Table of Contents
15 Best Protein Vegan Powders of 2021
If you are vegan and fitness freak as well then you must have thought about proteins at least once as they are the best way to meet the requirement of protein by body. Also to gain body mass proteins are considered best. Well, nothing to worry as you can purchase vegan protein powders from market and if you are confused about which will be the best for you then you are on right place as we have mentioned the best 15 protein vegan powders which you can consume. But keep in mind that even vegan protein powder may contain animal derived products like honey.
1. Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, Vanilla Bean – Vegan, Low Net Carbs, Non Dairy, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Sugar Added, Soy Free, Kosher, Non-GMO, 2.03 Pound (Packaging May Vary)
1 organic plant-based vanilla bean protein powder (2.03 pound), 21 grammes of organic plant-based protein, 2 grammes of organic dietary fibre, low net carbohydrates, 0 grammes of added sugar, 150 calories per serving.
USDA organic, gluten-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, low net carbohydrates, no added sugar, soy-free, kosher, non-GMO, carrageenan-free, and artificial-ingredient-free.
For a quick breakfast or snack drink, combine with water, milk, or your favourite protein shake recipe. Use when baking grammes to add protein and energy to your cakes, muffins, brownies, or cookies.
For men, women, and children, it’s ideal for nutritious, on-the-go nutrition. These are perfect for meal replacements, smoothie boosts, gaining lean muscle mass, muscle recuperation, and before and post workouts.
2. Sunwarrior Warrior Blend – Organic Vegan Plant Protein Powder with BCAAs and Pea Protein – Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non- GMO, Plant Based Protein Powder, Sugar Free and Keto Friendly
Warrior blend nutritional supplements offers the ideal plant-based protein powder combo. Make the ultimate plant-based protein drink with Warrior Blend, which contains pea protein, powerful antioxidants, goji berries, MCTs, beans, hemp, and powdered coconut.
Contains electrolytes to keep your body healthy and performing at its best; promotes lean muscle growth, increased metabolic rates, and optimum body recovery in one organic protein powder. Vegan chocolate, vanilla, berry, mocha, and unflavored protein powder are among the delightful tastes available.
This keto-friendly, low-carb, high-protein, non-GMO, certified organic, and vegan pea protein powder is free of soy, dairy, sugar, and gluten. Sun warriors plant-based protein is the key to properly diversifying your diet, whether you’re aiming to eliminate extra weight, effectively grow muscle, or enhance your energy!
3. Garden of Life Sport Organic Plant Based Protein Powder Vanilla, 30g Protein Per Serving, Premium Vegan Protein Powder for Women & Men, Plant Bcaa, Recovery Blend, 19 Servings – Packaging May Vary
USDA certified organic, Non-GMO project verified, NSF certified for sport, informed choice for sport certified, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, no added sugars.
With 30 grammes of complete protein and over 5 grammes of BCAA amino acids, glutamine, and glutamic acid, Garden of Life Vegan Protein helps you refuel and rebuild muscles after a hard workout.
With an organic high antioxidant blend of organic sour cherries, organic apples, organic turmeric, and organic blueberries, this athletic protein powder promotes speedier recovery.
Breathe easy knowing that this vegan amino acid powder is free of any banned ingredients and contains 2 billion CFU probiotic combination to maintain your immune system robust during training.
4. Tone It Up Plant Based Protein Powder – Organic Pea Protein for Women – Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Kosher – 15g of Protein
It’s simple to receive your daily dosage of protein thanks to the rich chocolate plant-based protein. It’s a delightful way to fuel your body because it’s vegan, gluten-free, Kosher, and Non-GMO.
Each scoop of our plant-based protein powder contains 15 grammes of protein and 0 grammes of sugar to help you build lean muscle and achieve your health and happiness objectives.
Make a great smoothie or bowl with this protein powder, bake your favourite protein muffins and baked products with it, or simply mix it with water or your favourite drink.
Our plant-based protein can accompany you everywhere you go, whether you’re on the beach or stuck in traffic. Giving your body the nourishment it requires shouldn’t be difficult.
5. Vega Sport Premium Protein Powder, Chocolate, Plant Based Protein Powder Post Workout – Certified Vegan, Vegetarian, Keto-Friendly, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, BCAA Amino Acid (19 Servings / 1lb 13.5oz)
30 grammes of plant-based protein powder with 5 grammes of BCAA and 5 grammes of Glutamic Acid. 9 essential amino acids are included in this amino acid profile. pumpkin seed, organic sunflower seed, pea protein powder
To assist build muscle and improve recovery, nutrients including tart cherry, turmeric extract, and 2 billion CFU probiotics (bacillus coagulans) are included.
NSF Certified for Sport, Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan Protein Powder, Gluten-Free
Lactose and dairy free, soy free, and non-whey protein powder for women and men with 4 gramme net carbohydrates, no artificial sweeteners, flavours, or colours, and no artificial sweeteners, flavours, or colours.
Simply combine with water or your favourite beverage after a workout, or add fruit for a delectable protein-packed smoothie.
6. Amazing Grass Protein Superfood: Vegan Protein Powder, All in One Nutrition Shake, Pure Vanilla, 11 Servings
Organic pea protein, organic quinoa, organic hemp protein, and chia provide 20 grammes of complete protein in this all-in-one nutritional protein smoothie.
Seven alkalizing greens, nine nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables, four carbs, less than one gramme of sugar, and three grammes of fibre
Each dish contains two complete servings of fruits and vegetables. Alfalfa, Spirulina, Chlorella, and Acai are all good for you.
7. Naturade Plant Based Vegan Pea Protein – Vanilla – 15.66 oz
For only 140 calories, two scoops of this vegan protein powder provide 20 grammes of protein and two grammes of fibre. Don’t be concerned. It doesn’t have the flavour of pea soup. It’s actually fairly good.
Naturade Pea Protein is made entirely of natural ingredients, with no animal by-products, artificial tastes, sweeteners, or colours. We use non-GMO, gluten-free, cholesterol-free, soy-free, and dairy-free non-GMO pea protein.
8. KOS Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, Chocolate – Delicious Vegan Protein Powder – Keto Friendly, Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Soy Free – 2.6 Pounds, 30 Servings
This protein combination is simply wonderful, infused with organic Peruvian cocoa, Himalayan salt, organic coconut milk, a splash of stevia, and monk fruit. Mix 2 scoops with cold water to make delicious shakes, or add to smoothies and snacks.
Excellent weight-loss protein powder. Plant protein contains soluble fibre, which keeps you feeling fuller for longer. You consume less calories, but not at the expense of your health.
DigeSEB, a specialised digestive enzyme combination, provides effective digestion support. DigeSEB helps the body maximise absorption by embracing and capitalising on the nutrients it consumes.
9. Sprout Living, Epic Protein, Plant Based Protein & Superfoods Powder, Original, Unflavored | Organic Protein Powder, Vegan, Non Dairy, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Perfect Keto Drink Mix (1 lb)
Optimal formulation with phytochemicals and prebiotics from Jerusalem Artichoke and Cranberry Seed for complete muscle recovery and enhanced digestion; creamy and smooth textured protein with a perfectly delicate sweetness and no ‘false’ aftertaste.
CO19 grammes of complete vegan protein per serving from from five different sources: Yellow Pea, Pumpkin Seed, Sunflower Seed, Sacha Inchi, and Cranberry Seed.
Organic, multi-source plant protein created from 100% nutrient-dense, whole-food ingredients that are easily digestible and support optimal body function.
There are no artificial or “natural” flavours, sweeteners, gums, “other ingredients,” or additives. Simply compare the component list to other proteins!
10. NOW Sports Nutrition, Plant Protein Complex Powder 22 G, Creamy Vanilla, 2-Pound
Same great quality, but with a fresh new appearance! Variations in packaging are possible.
22 G PROTEIN PER SERVING: A non-GMO vegan protein blend derived from pea, hemp, and quinoa sources has been specifically tailored to meet your needs.
NON-GMO VEGAN PROTEIN BLEND: Each 1 scoop meal contains 22 grammes of protein, with roughly 3,900 mg of branched-chain amino acids and 1,800 mg of arginine on average.
The NPA A-rated GMP accreditation signifies that every step of the NOW manufacturing process, including our laboratory/testing techniques, has been scrutinised (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
11. Plant-Based Protein Powder | Organic Chocolate Keto Friendly Vegan Protein with MCT Oil, 19 oz, Makes 15 Shakes, Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Stevia Free & Erythritol Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free & Only 4g Sugar
Includes 15 servings of chocolate-flavored organic keto-friendly vegan protein powder in a 100% recyclable, resealable tin.
18 grammes of organic plant-based protein (pea protein, brown rice protein, pumpkin seed protein, and hemp seed protein), 5 grammes of fibre, and 3 grammes of sugar
Gluten-free, soy-free, vegan, paleo, and keto-friendly options are available. Low in sugar, sugar alcohols are absent, the product is dairy-free, non-GMO, and stevia-free.
12. Garden of Life Raw Organic Plant Based Protein Powder Shake with Probiotics & Enzymes, Certified Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free, Non-GMO, 4g BCAAs, 22g Protein, Vanilla, 20 Servings, 21.856 Oz
13 RAW Organic Sprouts Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, RAW, Certified Vegan, NSF Certified Gluten Free, Informed Choice Certified (Trusted by Sport), Dairy Free, Soy Free Excellent Source of Complete Protein
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): 3.8 grammes per serving Fat-Soluble Vitamins A, D, E, and K Live Probiotics and Enzymes
13. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Yeah! Organic Max Fiber Protein Powder, Unsweetened, 32oz; with 13g of Fiber, 13g Protein and 2.5g Omegas 3&6 per Serving, Keto-Friendly, Preservative Free, Non-GMO
13 grammes of fibre, 13 grammes of organic plant-based protein, and 2.5 grammes of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
Organic Hemp Protein Powder is the only component.
USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Dairy-Free, B Corporation Certified, Made with Renewable Energy
For a delicious treat, combine your favourite fruit, greens, and avocado.
14. Anthony’s Premium Pea Protein, 2 lb, Plant Based, Gluten Free, Unflavored, Vegan, Keto Friendly
Premium Canadian Pea Protein Isolate, Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free Natural Plant Based Protein Source, Non-GMO Unflavored and Unsweetened – Excellent for Powdered Blends
Add it to yoghurt, baked goods, protein bars, and more to make protein shakes, smoothie bowls, and more!
15. Garden of Life Meal Replacement – Organic Raw Plant Based Protein Powder, Chocolate, Vegan, Gluten-Free, 35.9oz (2lb 4oz/1,017g) Powder
On-the-go nutrition: 20 grammes of clean, organic plant protein, 44 superfoods, including organic grass juices, fruits, and vegetables, and 6 grammes of fibre to keep you full.
With this protein-rich meal replacement, you can help build lean muscle and increase your energy.
This delectable chocolate protein powder is high in vitamins and minerals, with 21 in total.
Above mentioned are the best vegan protein powders which you can consume hope this article help you to chose the best.