Table of Contents
7 Best Ayurvedic Medicines For Diabetes.
Diabetes is one of the most serious issues, which is why doctors and the medical board are focusing their efforts on finding the best therapy. Diabetes is extremely difficult to cure because it is a hormonal issue, especially if it is a long-term health issue. The hepatic and muscle cells are unable to convert glucose into glycogen due to a lack of insulin. The way you live your life, your eating habits, and your psychological condition all have a role in hormone deficit.
Ayurvedic medications can be used to treat a variety of illnesses, including diabetes. As there will be no side effects of ayurvedic medicines at all.
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes mellitus is caused by an imbalance of hormones in the body. The pancreas does not create enough insulin to assist the liver in converting glucose to glycogen.
The patient’s blood glucose levels rise, and it soon shows up in his or her urine. It is yet unknown what causes this hormonal deficit.
- Stress is thought to be one of the leading causes of diabetes.
- Obese people are at a higher risk of developing diabetes.
- Diabetes is thought to be heavily influenced by genetics.
Ayurveda on Diabetes?
Diabetes mellitus is referred to as Madhu meha in Ayurveda. Diabetes is referred to as’maharoga’ or the major ailment in Ayurveda due to the negative effects of elevated blood sugar on practically every essential organ of the body. Herbs in Ayurvedic therapy for diabetes help to lower blood sugar levels by controlling carbohydrate metabolism, sugar absorption, and increasing insulin secretion.
According to Ayurveda, type 2 diabetes is caused by an overabundance of the Kapha Dosha. As a result, Ayurvedic treatment focuses mostly on dietary and lifestyle adjustments.
Herbs, yoga, saunas, massages, fasting, and rigorous eating regimens are all part of ayurvedic diabetes treatment. Some Ayurvedic practitioners even provide cleaning programmes to help regulate blood sugar levels.
Why Ayurvedic Medicine?
The natural means of healing in Indian Ayurveda have long been tied to an individual’s mental, spiritual, and emotional well-being.
- Ayurvedic medications are made entirely of natural ingredients, with medical formulae drawn from herbal constituents. As a result, ayurveda is one of the most effective diabetes treatments.
- There are no negative side effects from using ayurvedic drugs to cure diabetes.
- Ayurvedic medications have a sluggish start but are extremely effective over time.
- They are the greatest diabetes medication as they cause no hormonal imbalance.
Have and Don’t have food for Diabetes:
Bitter gourd, amla, snake gourd, turmeric, drum stick, barley, wheat, green gramme, horse gramme, pepper, garlic, blueberry, soybean, cucumber, spinach, fenugreek seeds, Jamun, bel, tulsi are among the healthful foods recommended by the ayurvedic lifestyle for diabetes treatment.
Ayurveda considers some foods to be forbidden. Sugar, sugar cane juice, ghee, oil, cakes, jaggery, sour beverages, alcohol, carbohydrate-rich foods, curd, root rhizome, junk foods, butter, cold drinks, and biscuits are among these foods.
Best Ayurvedic Medicines For Diabetes:
Chandraprabha Vati is an Ayurvedic preparation. There are 37 ingredients in all.
Despite maintaining a normal blood sugar level, most diabetics experience general weakness or weariness. When administered as a supportive drug alongside existing treatment, Chandraprabha Vati can help reduce fatigue symptoms and maintain a healthy blood sugar level. This is due to the fact that it has the Balya (strength provider) attribute. It also boosts immunity to battle secondary infections that occur as a result of the first infection.
- Take one Chandraphrabha Vati pill.
- Swallow with milk or water after each meal twice or three times a day.
- Do it again to get rid of the sense of weakness.
2. Nisakathakadi Kashayam
Nisakathakadi Kashayam is a herbal decoction that works on the urinary system. It also possesses antihyperglycemic and anti-diabetic effects. By lowering insulin resistance, it decreases blood glucose levels and increases insulin action. Furthermore, it aids in the prevention of diabetes complications such as diabetic nephropathy, neuropathy, and gastroparesis.
- Make a coarse powder out of each Nisakathakadi Kashaya ingredient.
- Take 60 grammes Nisakathakadi coarse powder and 960 grammes water and mix them together.
- Boil the mixture until the liquid content is reduced to 120 grammes, or 1/8th of the liquid used in the preparation.
- Remove the Nisakathakadi decoction from the heat and strain it.
- It’s worth noting that Nisakathakadi Kashayam is also available premade in market.
3. Baidyanath Shilajitwadi Bati:
Baidyanath Shilajitwadi Bati (Swarna Yukta) is an ayurvedic medicine that is commonly used to treat diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels in the body. Bhringaraja, Shilajit, Swarna Bhasma, Abhrak Bhasma, Lauh Bhasma, and Trivang Bhasma are the main constituents of Baidyanath Shilajitwadi Bati (Swarna Yukta).
4. Vasant Kusumakar Ras:
Vasant Kusumakar Ras is an anti-hyperglycaemic, aphrodisiac, and cardioprotective ayurvedic herbal mineral medication. It is well-known for its effectiveness in treating diabetes mellitus, in which it helps to normalise and stabilise blood glucose levels. Vasant Kusumakar Ras is recommended for men’s difficulties, urinary disorders, mental disorders, and geriatric ailments, in addition to diabetes.
Vasant Kusumakar Ras possesses antihyperglycemic properties. It’s also possible that it’ll raise insulin levels in the bloodstream. The toxicity investigation revealed that kidney functions improved biochemically, however there were toxic consequences in renal histology. Total proteins, albumin, and glomerular filtration were all enhanced in biochemical terms.
Ayurvedic formula Katakakhadiradi Kashayam is used to cure diabetes. It’s in the form of a herbal decoction. The philosophy of Kerala Ayurveda is used in this formulation. It can also be taken as a capsule.
Benefits of Katakakhadiradi Kashaya: It is utilised in Ayurvedic diabetes treatment.
- It aids in the relief of diabetic problems such as neuropathy.
- Because it contains Amla, it is high in antioxidants.
- It takes care of the skin issues that diabetics are prone to.
- Beneficial for urinary problems.
6.Bitter Gourd Juice:
Bitter melon/Karela juice (30 ml) should be consumed first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. It is also possible to eat simple recipes. It is regarded as one of the most effective diabetes treatments.
- After extracting the seeds from the bitter melon, crush it in a grinder. A small amount of water could also be added. To get juice, sieve it.
The bitter melon should be cut into small, thin slices. In a frying pan, add a small amount of mustard oil and salt to taste. For around 10-15 minutes, heat the ingredients, including the onion and green chile.
7. Fenugreek seeds(Methi):
Fenugreek seeds, alone or in conjunction with ayurvedic herbs, are effective treatments for diabetes symptoms.
- Methi (100 gm) and turmeric (25 gm) seeds are ground together and consumed twice a day with a glass of milk.
- Fenugreek seeds were soaked overnight in warm water and chewed the next morning.
- Soak 4 tablespoons of seeds in 300 millilitres of water overnight. In the morning, crush them and filter the liquid. Drink it three times a day for three months.
- Methi powder can also be used to make chapattis.
If you have diabetes you can have idea about medicine after reading this but it is advised to visit doctor before having medicine.
Navigate to this page for more details about this new blog.